These rules and regulations are designed to assist in the enjoyment and protection of the park. If you have any questions or observe a violation of these regulations, please contact Park Personnel. Failure to comply with any park rule may result in expulsion from the park.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- The consumption and/or possession of Alcoholic Beverages is allowed in your reserved camping site to persons of the legal age.
- No attempt shall be made to destroy, deface, disturb, alter or remove any facilities, wildlife or vegetation in any park.
- Build fires only in designated areas. Fire rings cannot be moved. Do not leave burning unattended. All fires must be completely extinguished before leaving.
- All garbage and refuse shall be placed in the dumpster located beside dump station #1. Failure to do so, or deliberate littering on land or water, may be subject to prosecution.
- All liquid waste including sewage and gray water must be collected and disposed of at the dump station. 7. The discharge of wastewater from any campsite or recreational vehicle onto the ground is against County Ordinance and may result in a penalty of $1,000 per day until the violation is remedied.
- All pets must be on leash or under physical restraint at all times. Pets will not be left unattended. Noisy/aggressive animals must be removed from the park. Owners are required to pick up after pets. No pets in bathhouses.
- Only campers and their guests are allowed in the campground. No cruising is allowed in campgrounds.
- Campers are responsible for the behavior of all campers and visitors associated with the campsite and are responsible for following all rules, regulations and policies of Bear Mountain.
- Camp only at designated sites. Only one camper per site, and not more than 2 vehicles. Price for 4 people, $5.00 extra per person after 4.
- No washing of vehicles, campers or boats on site.
- All vehicles must display a valid campground permit.
- Due to underground wiring, digging and/or trenching is not allowed. Use wood, fiberglass or plastic tent stakes only.
- The possession or use of fireworks, explosives, firearms or other weapons is prohibited. Authorized law enforcement officers may keep their firearm in their vehicle.
- No vendors or commercial activities unless authorized in writing by the Director.
- Loud radios, televisions, engines or other activities that unreasonably disturb other park users are prohibited.
- All camping units must have a current license plate or registration in order to camp.
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid picture ID to register for camping.
We have (4) Full Hookups available $46.00/nightly
There are (21) Water/Electric hookups available $43.00/nightly
**There is a Bath House on the Campground**
REFUND POLICY Cancellations made at least 14 days prior to your arrival will be refunded less a $10.00 processing fee. Cancellations made 7-14 days prior will result in a 50% refund. No refund up to 7 days before check in. We will issue rain checks for use within 1 year, please call to make arrangements with the office for this option.